Dear Parents, Carers and Children

You will be aware that during Ms Curtis’ absence, I am covering her duties.   Unfortunately this means that I  can’t be with Saturn Class.   My post has so far, mostly,  been covered internally by Miss Cullum, who will teach Saturn class next year, and Mrs Cole.  Because of show rehearsals and secondary school transfer visits, I don’t think Saturn class have really noticed I’ve gone!   Once the show is over, I want to reassure you that we will ensure Saturn class don’t miss out on the usual end of term teaching and activities.   I will continue to plan lessons on any occasions when the class is taught by a supply teacher.

There is no formal homework this week to give children the time to learn lines to songs and parts and for any last minute costume-finding trips or prop making!

Remember, tickets are not being issued for the shows.   Please respect our request of only two adults per family, per night.   This will help us to stick to the necessary and important fire regulations.  Key Stage 1 children will watch the show in school, so should not attend the evening shows.

Please do not hesitate to contact the school if you have any questions about the above information.

Best wishes

Ms Nicholas

Assistant Headteacher